Zea Mays Printmaking provides hand-pulled editioning services to Artists and Publishers of fine art prints. We also offer plate production for artists who wish to make their own editions.
Our contract printing and editioning services are unique in that we cater to artists and publishers who are interested in creating prints in ways that are non-toxic for the printers and the environment while maintaining the highest aesthetic standards.
Please contact email@example.com for details and pricing.
- Photopolymer Intaglio
- etched copper photoplates
- Toyobo photopolymer plates
- spit bite
- lift and wash grounds using acrylic resist grounds on copper
- oil and water-based inks
- Relief Printing
- monotype and monoprint with an expertise in both oil and waterbased inks
- Mixed Media
- combining all of the above, plus the marriage of digital and hand-pulled prints.