Below is a selection of recommended accommodations. Prices are subject to change, please call or visit their website for current rates. There are lots of Air BnB options in our area. For a more extensive list of local hotels and bed and breakfasts please visit the Northampton Chamber of Commerce website.
- The guest suite at Zea Mays Printmaking. 2 private bedrooms, full kitchen, sitting room and1-1/2 baths. On site housing. When it is not in use for residencies, we offer it to workshop participants and visiting artists. Here’s a link to photographs and description of it. The cost is $85 per night ($75 for ZMP members). Contact email@example.com for availability. 50% deposit required.
- A friend of Zea Mays offers this suite with private kitchen and bath on the second floor of her home, just a 15-minute walk away. Reserve here through airbnb.
- Studio member, Polly offers a room in her house through air bnb. Her place is walking distance from the studio.
- Airbnb has many great listings in our area – check them out here.
- Snow Farm: New England Crafts Program Located in a gorgeous rural area less than 5 miles from Zea Mays. Snow Farm has rustic, clean, dormitory-style housing which they are happy to offer Zea Mays Printmaking attendees based on availability. 5 Clary Road – Williamsburg, MA 01096 Phone: 413-268-3101 – Fax: 413-268-3163 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Starlight Llama Bed and Breakfast 940 Chesterfield Rd. Florence, MA 01062 413.584.1703 email@example.com. Off the grid, solar powered home
- Sugar Maple Trailside Inn 62 Chestnut Street Florence, MA 01062 413.585.8559. About a one mile walk to the studio. Located right on the local bike path.
- Flower Hill Farm Retreat P.O. Box 454 Williamsburg, MA 01096 413.268.7481. Rustic farmhouse divided into private apartments. Ten minute drive to the studio.
- Lovely BnB in Holyoke Jay’s Bed & Breakfast: www.jaysbedandbreakfast.com.